No Prepaid Packages
Walter's Driving School doesn't believe in expensive prepaid packages because packages are generally an advantage for the school, not the student. Here are some reasons we don't offer these packages:
- Overpaying If you buy a package of four lessons and only end up needing three, you have overpaid by one lesson. We only want you to pay for the number of lessons you need.
- Satisfaction with Instruction
At Walter’s Driving School, we want to make sure you are happy with your instruction. If you pre-pay for a package and it turns out you don't like your instructor, you are stuck. No one wants to continue with instruction they are unhappy with.
- Expensive Prepayment
If you are taking lessons on a budget, a package can be a costly upfront fee. With our lessons, you pay as you go so there are no expensive upfront costs.
Pay-As-You-Go Driving Lessons & Driving Exam Prep
Master the rules of the road and gain the experience you need to pass the driving exam with help from Walter’s Driving School. In our lessons we offer exceptional service and use proven instructional methods. You will be learning from either a male or female instructor who is patient, skilled, courteous and professional. We offer convenient door-to-door service in the local Allentown/Bethlehem area from home, work or school. Instructors are available 7 days a week in the morning, afternoon or evening. All of our lessons are 90 minutes and you pay-as-you-go with NO CONTRACT. Our fleet of cars include dual-control, automatic transmission 2013/2014 Toyota Corollas.
The package includes us scheduling the student's test at PennDot, and use of our vehicle for the test.
Skills Covered in our Lessons:
- Adverse Condition Instruction
- Automatic Transmissions
- Basic Driving Skills
- Insurance Discount Certificates
- City and Expressway Driving
- Confidence Building
- Defensive Driving Techniques
- Senior Citizen Review Lessons
- Driver's Road Test Preparation
- Highway Driving andSafe Merging Techniques
- Parallel Parking Made Easy
- Proper Lane Changing